Back to: Homework
Read Netters Atlas of Anatomy
Pg 490 external view
Pg 491-493 bony pelvis
Pg 496-498 Pelvic muscles
Pg 501-504 Internal organs
Pg 508 Sphincters
Pg 510-513 Positioning and supporting structures
Pg 515-518 External genitalia and positioning
Pg 527 Embryology comparison
Pg 543 Vasculature
Pg 545-546 Lymph nodes
Pg 554-556 Nervous Innervation
Pg 559-562 Tables with references and clinical relevance
Pg 556 Genetics
Pg 559 Uterine development
Pg 570 Histology
‘Pg 571 Hymens
Assign each person a system to research with appropriate questions as on slide and share with class verbally in next session and write down to share in gdrive. I will make a pdf from everyones contribution so you have the systems all in 1 place to refer to.
Skeletal – completed
Endocrine – completed
Read in your anatomy book – on your chosen system
- Be able to answer the following questions, make notes for yourself
- Anatomy (structure, parts, position, relationship to organs around)
- Basic Function and role in our biology (what does it do)
- Label parts involved and know where they lie in body
- Be able to describe what it does, what it is and where it is found in the body as well as what organs or tissues lie on each side of it.
- Try to have a basic idea, make notes, or print images so you can know the vasculature (main blood vessels supplying) and nervous innovation.
- Make a glossary of any words or terms that you would like to remember for ease of access.
- Do the self-examination exercise. If you feel resistance to the exercise, reflect on what it is bringing up for you – and journal about it. Do not force yourself to do it if you do not feel ok with it.
Use this opportunity to reflect on what this brings up for you, be curious about any symptoms or imbalances you are feeling currently, connect with your own body to taste the medicine of Womb Wisdom.