Learn how to take care of the needs of a Postpartum Mother in alignment with Mother Nature to support her optimal recovery.. This course is based on the elementals and the wisdom of Nature using Ayurvedic, Herbal and Traditional ways with herbs, nutrition and spices to deeply honour the healing mind, body and soul of a New Mother.
Showing all 10 results
Learn how to understand your hormonal cycles to prevent and plan pregnancy with Fertility Awareness with Rona and Gauri.
A detailed webinar about the different types of fertility awareness, how to use it, charting your cycle for planning a family, taking sovereignty and true consent for body autonomy and learn how to let our body guide our wellness.
Our menstrual cycle is known as our 5th Vital Sign yet we are not taught how to understand or work with our cycle in our lives,. When we do – we gain such rewards in our inner sense of being, health and feelings of wellness and flow.
- Do you believe that we, as women, need to learn and share more respectful, holistic and effective ways of healing our sexual health issues than the ones offered by mainstream medicine?
- Do you believe that we can access such healing methods by tapping into ancient wisdom and folk medicine traditions?
- Do you have an affinity for herbs and the wisdom and healing that they hold? Would you like to explore that further and work with herbs on a daily basis?
- Do you feel excited at the thought of sharing body- and sex-positive education with women of all ages?
- Do you understand the need for nurturing and celebrating our female bodies and everything that can go right with them?
- Do you already work with women in some capacity and are you looking to expand your work into the realm of sexual health and the journey and insight and empowerment it offers us on both a physical and emotional level?
- Do you feel yourself being called at this time to create your own heart-centred business, working with women at this deepest, most vulnerable, sacred and intimate level?
If you have answered YES to any of the above, then training to become a certified Yoni Vitality Holistic Sexual Wellness Facilitator is a great place to start.
A 40 page booklet unpacking the body, mind and soul approach to our mental health and wellness after having a baby.
Natural, holistic and integrative techniques to manage our symptoms of anxiety, depression, overwhelm and burn out.
Postpartum is a hugely transformative time in a woman’s life, similar to an initiation as she becomes a new identity and loses much of her former one.
This booklet focuses on understanding what the needs during postpartum are, what anxiety symptoms may be communicating with us, and how by listening and embracing a journey into Motherhood we can become free, satisfied and peaceful.
It includes nutritional, supplemental and herbal advice to manage symptoms too. And several mindful techniques to support ourselves at this time.
$5.00 – $12.00
Get all 3 products for your Best Postpartum Preparation – for body, mind and soul.
- Create your Postpartum Support – a 5 video series and extensive workbook guiding you to pre-plan your postpartum support so you can rest, and be nourished and care for while you recover and bond with baby.
- Postpartum Herbal Recipes – recipes from teas to sitz baths to heal your body, yoni, womb and support your breasts and mind after your baby is born.
- Postpartum Anxiety Toolkit – Handbook and video series, diving into practices, natural support, our inner compass to navigating our anxiety and owning our healing for postpartum mothers.
his is a practical, insightful and connected course for mothers to prepare themselves for a healthy, nourishing and revitalising postpartum. We cover Nature’s way of supporting whole healing for a woman’s body, mind and soul after giving birth.
I have adapted my in-depth course for training birthworkers (or women wishing to support postpartum women) which embraces the intelligence and wisdom of Nature to heal through herbals, traditions, informed healing, nutrition and reframing women’s healthcare.
This course is mostly practical so you have plenty of recipes, practices and ideas to support your postpartum while maintaining the basic fundamentals of warmth, nourishment and rest.
This course also creates and invites you to a sisterhood of women who are working with the feminine principles of wellness and thriving as conscious mothers and sacred women.
It also gives you special offers to engage with the bonus material of deeper insight and tools to manage postpartum anxiety and to create your ideal postpartum support team.
The feedback on this course has been tremendous as women find much more than they expected that enhances and supports them on this deeply precious and vulnerable time.
A collection of recipes to use for your postpartum care.
Ideal to read during pregnancy to prepare your herbs and ingredients for your postpartum care. Each recipe has a variety of herbs so you can select what is most easily available to you in your area.
The recipes are easy to follow and include:
herbal teas for breastfeeding, womb recovery and mental wellness
nourishing drinks for calming Vata and bringing us into our centre
Herbal sitz baths for yoni recovery
Perineal spritzer care recipe
Herbal oil infusions for massage for your body, belly and baby
Herbal ice pads for yoni care